Want something more intense than Nerf, without the pain of paintball? With over 1,000 biodegradable gellets per blaster, no mess, no stains, and the impact of a rubber band snap, these fully electronic Gel Blaster Surge XLs are sure to take your Battle Party to the next level!
Battle Party with Nerf Blasters!
Los Angeles, California
- Classic Battle Party with Nerf Blasters 1.5 Hours • Up to 20 Players
- Ultimate Battle Party with Nerf Blasters 2 Hours • Up to 30 Players
Gather your squad and prepare for Battle! Our Battle Party with Nerf Blasters turns any location into the ultimate Battlefield!
What do I get with my Battle Party with Nerf Blasters?
• An unforgettable and high energy full service mobile battle event
• An expert and background checked Battle Captain (one of us) to set up, entertain & run, and tear down the whole event (You don’t have to do ANYTHING! Just show up and play!)
• A fully inflatable Battlefield comprised of multiple individual bunkers
• A variety of different Nerf Blasters for total war
• Over 1000+ Nerf Darts
• Ammo buckets to spread across the battlefield
• Fully sanitized Protective eye goggles for all players
• Comprehensive pre-battle safety and rules breakdown
• Different Game modes for never ending battlefield fun
• Music and speaker system with rocking battle music
• Group Photo to remember your day
ALL ADULTS PLAY FOR FREE as long as equipment remains after the kids take the field!
We are committed to giving you the most stress-free event experience. So your fully prepared for your Battle Party, here’s a breakdown of the flow of our events:
• We will show up to the designated location 45 minutes to 1 hour ahead of your scheduled party start time to begin setting up (please be on site at this time to meet us).
• When your event begins, the Battle Captain will round up the players and begin the comprehensive safety and rules breakdown, show them how to use all the equipment, as well as assign players teams.
• All battles are broken down into timed and scored games based on specific objectives
• Typically after each battle, we take a 5 – 10 minute water and snack break to let all the soldiers recover
• The last 10 minutes of your booking are reserved for the fabled ADULTS VS KIDS GAME! We guarantee this will be the most memorable part of the day
• Once the event is over, the Battle Captain will begin breaking down the battlefield and collecting all the gear. The only thing we ask is that the kids help pick up all the nerf darts (if used) we’ll do everything else!
• Final payments will be collected within the following week using the card on file.
• You can always add a tip for your Battle Captain on your saved card (please let us know in writing after your event) or in cash.
• Ideal size of battlefield is an open grass space roughly the size of half to a full tennis court
• Residential front/backyards/driveways
• Public Parks (Park permits/reservations required for events in Public Parks)
• Private Venues (gymnasiums, school gyms, warehouses, etc.)
Mileage charges will apply to locations that are 25 miles or more away from us (roughly $1.00/mile)
We will always have a couple extra pieces of gear for your event. However, if you know you’ll extra players, especially more than 4, you need to let us know ASAP so we can properly prepare for your event.
Extra players can be added on to any event for $20/player above your package allotment/price for all activities.
Nerf Blaster Battles are capped at 36 players. For Nerf Blaster Battles over 36 players, an additional Battle Captain may be required and additional fees above $20/player will apply.
Gel Blaster battles are capped at 30 players unless otherwise approved for large group events.
ALL ADULTS PLAY FOR FREE as long as equipment remains after the kids take the field!
Once the players take the battlefield, all games are broken down into timed battles. These battles usually last anywhere from 8 – 15 minutes (sometimes longer). The length of the battles depends on the energy level of the kids, weather (especially heat), game objectives, and other various factors that are completely up to the Battle Captain’s discretion. After each battle, the Battle Captain will ask the players if they need a break. If so, a small water break will take place, and play will stop.
We have found that these breaks are necessary to the player’s well-being and overall success of the event. Your time does not stop for these breaks. The Battle Captain will assess the condition of the players after about 5 minutes, and will rally them back to the battlefield, but cannot force tired players or players who want more time to rest, to participate. It is our recommendation that Mandatory water breaks be enforced every 30 minutes or so to ensure the safety of all players. If you wish for shorter or longer breaks, please speak with us and we will adjust the battle schedule accordingly.
We pride ourselves in providing a high energy experience, while maintaining utmost care for your player’s safety. In order to ensure maximum fun and safety at all our events, the first 5 – 8 minutes of your event will be used to instruct your players on the proper rules of play, safe operation of all equipment, and team selection. Doing this before we begin play allows us the full attention of all your party guests and drastically reduces the chance of injury or other problems that may occur on the battlefield. This also gives those who may be less experienced a moment to understand the activity, so that they may have just as much fun as the other players. Please note that this time may vary a few minutes depending on the attention of the players. Gel Blaster activities may take slightly longer to explain, due to higher safety precautions.
Should you need to reschedule your event for any reason, you must let us know at least 48 hours beforehand. Your deposit is then good for one month from your original event date. We will do our best to fit in your event into our schedule. Should you not reschedule for a date within this one month time-frame, or we are unable to accommodate your reschedule request due to no available dates, your event is considered canceled, and a new deposit is required to book with us again.
Battle Party cannot function in rain or high winds due to equipment damage and player safety. Please watch the weather for your event day and plan accordingly to reschedule (see rescheduling above). If it rains during your event in progress, the event will end and we will charge you based on the amount of time played.
All deposits are final and non-refundable for any reason after 24 hours. If you do not place a deposit AND receive a confirmation email including your event is not booked. Simply speaking with us about an event or receiving a quote does not constitute a booking on your behalf. If you do place a deposit, but do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us to ensure your booking went through. We are not responsible for bookings that do not receive a confirmation email.
Locations that are more than 25 miles in one direction from our starting location will be subject to a $1/mile charge. This mileage fee will be applied to the total cost of your event.
Battle Party reserves the right to take photos and videos at all events and post them on our website and social media accounts, unless explicitly stated otherwise by the client in writing.
Battle Party secures reservations through a real time availability calendar on our website. These time slots may be booked by anyone at anytime by placing a deposit on our website. In this fashion, events are booked in a first come, first serve manner. We cannot hold a slot without a deposit.
WAIVER NOTICE: By placing a deposit and hiring Battle Party to come work an event, you agree that Battle Party Events, Battle Party LA, and all of it’s agents, officers, employees, and volunteers are not liable or responsible for any and all injuries, property damage, or anything that would otherwise result in damages (monetarily or otherwise) to any one or anything at your event. You also agree to not to pursue any type of litigation against Battle Party or it’s members for any reason.
All changes to existing reservations for any reason (time, activity type, package, location, date, etc.) must be sent in writing in the form of a email to your respective Battle Party location. Changes made via text, phone, or in person are not accepted.
All Players under the age of 18 are required to wear Battle Party’s protective gear if they wish to play. Players over 18 can opt out of protective gear at their own risk.
Finally, you agree to pay the full amount of your event with the card on file within 1 week of your event. Should you failure to pay this amount you understand that legal action will be taken against you.